DELIVER MICROSOFT POWER BI WITHOUT HARMING YOUR ERP BUSINESS
- You have built your ERP business on a strong service offering, efficient processes, and great customer service. Your operational success is now the reason you’re ready to offer your clients more through Power BI and analytics services.In an industry that is in constant growth, a key differentiator is knowledge. You need to know the ins and outs of Power BI before you can even think about starting a project. When a client asks you what deployment method is best for them, you need to understand the difference between storing your data in Power BI, on SQL server, or in the Azure cloud. A good Power BI consultant knows how to identify the main business goals and demands, and to outline risk so that the right choice is made from the start.What a lot of companies fail to realize is that to build and launch a successful Power BI practice, you need about 12 months of time and resources, plus hiring, training, and marketing. That’s right – a full year investing in a new practice that isn’t generating revenue.The trouble is you don’t have time to wait a full year – and neither do your demanding clients. They want to implement Power BI as fast as possible for sales dashboards and deeper insight into their data. The big question is, “Do I sacrifice my core business to grow my new Power BI practice?”The answer is no – because you have another option. Opting to outsource your Power BI practice resources allows you the opportunity to leverage the long-term expertise of Power BI and SQL resources to help you grow your practice without having to invest the time and money.Here are some of the benefits of outsourcing Power BI:
- Quick time to value
- Less upfront capital investment
- Eliminate resource strain
- Training your team alongside experts
- Efficient service and happy customers!