IT OUTSOURCING IS THE FASTEST PATH TO MICROSOFT PARTNER SUCCESS
- Many managed services providers experience the same pressure of resource availability. You know, when all of your consultants are working full-time/overtime on billable projects and then another project, be it a software upgrade or customization request, comes out of the woodwork? In fact, it probably happens more often than you realize.The balance between costs, resources and value have been a continuous struggle for many Microsoft Dynamics managed services providers. In the face of never-ending software upgrades, new implementations and additional customization requests, you are under your clients’ microscope to deliver quality work, on-time and on-budget at their whim.In these situations, you’ll either try to spread your consultants too thin or look into the cost of hiring a new consultant – but both of those options have some serious cautions attached. If you pile too many projects on your best consultants, you’re putting project quality and timeliness at risk. If you hire a new consultant, you’re taking on the costs to recruit, hire and retain a new employee. So, what’s the best option? Outsource your Microsoft Dynamics projects to a high-level outsourcing partner.Here are four ways that IT outsourcing is an effective alternative to help you satisfy your clients’ needs and result in a return on your investment.
- Work within any budget with fixed fee pricing
- Stay on-time and within scope with proven project delivery
- Gain access to a team of highly experienced Microsoft Professionals
- Share project responsibilities with an outsourcing partner to mitigate risk