Forms Pro capabilities have been extended into the new Customer Voice application to be a simple yet powerful feedback management solution. Customer Voice enables teams to instantly capture customer feedback and engage the right people at the right time across different channels, allowing you to leverage surveys, personalized for your audience. By using these, we can accelerate the time to capture that information through templates that are available out of the box.
Customer voice also helps teams to integrate data with D365 customer records for deeper customer insights. Needless to say that it does not have to be just customers, but it could be vendors, employees, or anyone in an organization.
All of the data captured in a survey that you build is stored directly in the common data service. Once data updates are made to their surveys, or you create new surveys automatically – every response is stored giving you an always-on kind of measure of audience perception.
Customer Voice drives action by helping you deliver real-time feedback based on customer feedback that you gather, which can be transformed into visualized insights through Power BI. In addition, Dynamics 365, Power Automate, and Power Apps can also integrate with Customer Voice to deliver a holistic connected experience.
Customer Voice + F&O Use Cases
When we think about collecting data, we might want to collect data or information about shipping quality, or product quality. We might also want to send out a survey that gets a net promoter score from customers after they have opened a ticket, had a return, or if they have ever received an item at all.
Talking about analyzing data in the type of surveys or things we might include in Customer Voice feedback, there is an ability to analyze customer sentiment, review individual responses or trends overtime on a particular survey.
So when we analyze trends, we might look at trends of responses from different demographics or regions of users; or we might look at trends based on who their customer service agent was.
And finally, automation. There are a lot of different ways we could automate a process, but let’s mention a couple of the most common ones:
- Notify product and shipping managers when there is a problem. For instance, someone filled out a survey and gave some negative feedback, we can tell the system to automatically notify certain people in the organization with an email, or Teams channel so relevant personnel could start take an action.
- Send surveys automatically. If we want to automatically trigger a survey to be sent when something happens in the system, we can use business events or common data service to be that trigger for “when we want to send a survey”.
- Ability to integrate with Power Automate. Meaning, we have a connection to 300+ connectors that are available. The world is your oyster they say.
Quality Check Use Case
Quality checks could mean a lot of different things depending on the type of industry or organization itself that you work in. If you are a retailer, you might want to check for the quality of the delivered services. If you are a service industry type customer, you might want to validate the project performance, where the consultants, engineers, etc. were assigned to you are meeting expectations.
You might also gather feedback for an assessment that you perform, or, if you think about an HR example, you might want to gather feedback about how a training class was that you conducted for your employees.
How we can embed these experiences into Finance & Operations? Here are some of the options:
- Embedding the Customer Voice survey as a third-party web app through the personalization toolbar;
- Embedding in a Model-Driven Power App;
- Adding a link to a workspace;
- Mashing-up survey results data with F&O data using Power BI.
When it comes down to automation, here are some of the most common experiences:
- We can “Power-Automate” to automatically send from a CRUD update or CRUD operation that happens on a virtual entity;
- Business events could be created to use Power Automate and automatically send a survey once triggered;
- We can create a button extension to call custom logic;
- Automatically update F&O when we get a response;
- if Power Automate is connected, you can set up automatic response triggers. Meaning, once there is a response, we can tell a system what we want to have happened.